Our vision is to enable access to assistive technology for all. Our mission is to unite the DAT industry across Europe to influence legislation, awareness, sustainability, growth and commerce.
Our members include more than 50 companies in over 16 countries.
Our goals are:
1. To unite the industry to share information and best practice.
2. To deliver activities to raise awareness of the benefits of DAT, such as:
3. To lobby Governments to legislate for DAT, including:
4. To enable Industry networking opportunities.
5. To foster emerging technologies and stimulate innovation.
DATEurope practices and promotes a Code of Conduct to ensure ethical growth of the sector: